Add G Suite email to your Personal Gmail using POP
Add G Suite email to your Personal Gmail using POP– Most of the users of G Suite are long time users of Gmail first. That is why they chose it on the first place because that is where they are used to manage their emails. With the collaborative application like Google Docs and Sheets along with the 30GB of storage $ 5.00 a month of extra charge is not that bad.
Now for some customer who transitioned to G Suite most of them still prefer to do personal stuff using Gmail. As easy as it gets to add a Gmail account to another Gmail, to Add G Suite email to your Personal Gmail using POP can be troublesome. That is why Hosting Noob created this guide to make things easier.
Where can you use this Guide?
If you have multiple email accounts, you can check them in Gmail. You can choose from the following options:
- Get all messages (old and new): Choose this option if you still use another email address, including another Gmail address. There might be a short delay in showing new messages.
- Get only old messages: Choose this option if you recently switched to Gmail from another provider.
- Forward only new messages: Choose this if you want your new messages immediately.
The above picture shows exactly where this guide will be initiated. So if you are adding an account in that part you came in the right place.
Admin Console Settings before Adding G Suite email to your Personal Gmail Account
Before you go on to your Gmail.com account and add your G Suite email. Make sure to Enable first these two Settings:
1. ALLOW LESS SECURE APPS G SUITE <– CLICK HERE FOR THE GUIDE
- For people getting the Error: Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password. Server returned error: “[AUTH] Web login required: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78754”
2. ALLOW PER USER OUTBOUND GATEWAY <– CLICK HERE FOR THE GUIDE
NOTE: Additional make sure that on the Gmail.com > Settings > Forwarding POP/IMAP the POP is ENABLED.
Steps in Adding G Suite email to your Personal Gmail Account via POP
Now without further adieu let’s go ahead and set it up:
Step 1: Full Email Address
Step 2: Choose POP3
Step 3: POP3 Settings
|Username:||– Full Email Address|
|Password:||– Correct Password|
|POP Server||– pop.gmail.com|
- Make sure to check secure connection SSL
- Label is important for management of emails
Step 4: Set up Send Mail as
Step 5: Change desired Name when sending as your G Suite Account
Step 6: SMTP Settings
|Username:||Full email address|
- Make sure to choose SSL
Step 7: Confirmation Code to be sent on your G Suite account
|1. Check your G Suite Email for the Verification Email|
|2. On the Email there is a Link that you need to click and Click CONFIRM|
|3. After that you will now COPY the code and paste in the Box Above|
|4. Click VERIFY and you are GOLDEN!|
Step 8: You Email Should look like the Pictures below.
As you can see on the picture above we hit 2 birds in one stone by Add G Suite email to your Personal Gmail using POP. Not only you can check the emails from your G Suite account to your Personal Gmail, you also gain the ability to send as your G Suite account when you compose Mail. You will also see in your Inbox that you got a Label for your G Suite emails for better handling. This concludes my Add G Suite email to your Personal Gmail using POP guide.
There you go guys. I hope that my guide helped a lot in your Gmail.com “Check mail from other accounts” issues. I spend a lot of time creating this guide with all the illustrations and editing so I would greatly appreciate if you share this so others can use it as well. Do not forget to Like our Facebook Page and Subscribe to our Email list above so you don’t miss out any post. You can also email me at email@example.com Cheers!